McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm that serves private and public companies, governments, not-for-profits and non-governmental organizations. We have 30 industry and functional practices and six new client service areas, including McKinsey Solutions and McKinsey Implementation.
Our more than 9,000 consultants and 2,000 knowledge professionals speak nearly 130 languages and work in 107 locations in more than 60 countries. They hail from all backgrounds including medicine, engineering, civil service, entrepreneurship, science, business, professional athletics, art, and linguistics.
Our one-year Young Leaders Program (YLP) is an internship open only to Nigerians doing their mandatory national youth service (NYSC). Interns work as integral members of our teams, experiencing McKinsey life firsthand. The Young Leaders Program helps to develop exceptional young local African talent into real leaders. At the end of the program, high-performing Fellows may receive an offer to join McKinsey as a full-time consultant.
Suitable participants will have:
- An academic degree (all disciplines accepted)
- Two years or less of continuous work experience in any industry
- Great potential in leadership, problem solving and entrepreneurial drive
Method of Application
Submit your application online.
Be sure to select Lagos as your office preference and YLP Fellow as the job title you are applying for.In order for us to review your application you must attach the following to your online application:
- Your current CV
- Copies of your academic transcripts to date and your final year of high school results
- Completed leadership questionnaire (if you do not have this document kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.