HRLeverage Africa delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions & Strategic Management Support Services through a custom-built approach for organization. As a premium professional service firm domiciled in Africa we have global network. Our consultancy offerings includes; Executive Search & Recruitment Services, HR Advisory Services, Management Consultancy, Training and People Improvement, Career Advisory Job Search and Resume Draft
Role of Online Marketing Officer:
As a key member of our Marketing team for a telecommunication company, the ideal candidate would will be responsible for the execution of inbound marketing strategy, drive web-based marketing campaigns and maintenance and development of the corporate web sites.
- Develop and optimise online marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition;
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion rate of the company website
- Create and optimize targeted and custom landing pages and micro-sites;
- Implement, analyse, and optimize organic and paid search engine marketing activities;
- Implement and execute email campaigns to nurture leads and customers;
- Analyse and provide weekly & monthly digital marketing metrics and lead status reports;
- Develop and manage content-based Social Networks, digital marketing and Blog Sites. Personal Qualities:
Candidates need to be:
- A focussed, self-motivated digital marketer with creative flair who will bring digital marketing strategies to life.
- A marketer passionate about all things digital that thrives on delivering exciting and show stopping campaigns and content.
- A highly effective individual who has an absolute eye for detail and is focussed on improving business performance through exceptional campaign execution, reporting and evaluation.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Web Design/Development, or related discipline;
- Experience with Online Lead Funnels (generation, nurturing, scoring and conversion);
- Experience in managing and designing email campaigns
- Experience with Email Marketing programs;
- Experience with SEO and SEM;
- Experience with Online Analytics (Google Analytics, Trends, Webmaster Tools, Website Optimizer, Keyword Tool, URL Builder)
- Experience with Web 2.0 and Social Networks (Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, YouTube)
- Sensitivity to User Experience and Design.
Method of Application
CVs should be submitted to resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com
This description is not intended to establish a total definition of the job, but an outline of the duties. Issued by HRLeverage Africa, March 2016
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.