Engineering Vacancy at Lorache
Posted on: 23 March, 2016
Deadline: 28 March, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Our Client, a Pharmaceutical Firm, is seeking to employ the service of an Electrical Engineer in Lagos
- Provide technical assistance and resolution when electrical or engineering problems are encountered before, during, and after construction.
- Install and maintain electrical control systems and solid state equipment
- Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results.
- Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve developmental problems.
- Write commissioning procedures for electrical installations and Prepare project cost and work-time estimates.
- Prepare contracts and initiate, review and coordinate modifications to contract specifications and plans throughout the construction process.
- Plan, schedule and monitor work of support personnel to assist supervisor.
- Conduct inspections for quality control and assurance programs, reporting findings and recommendations.
- Analyse and interpret test information to resolve design-related problems.
- Plan method and sequence of operations for developing and testing experimental electronic and electrical equipment.
- Must be a graduate of Electrical Engineering.
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years experience.
- Must have worked in a manufacturing or production company.
- Must understand technical terms.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their updated CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment at Pfizer Nigeria
- Financial Controller (Pharmaceutical/FMCG) at a Pharmaceutical Company - Stresert Servies Limited
- Pharmacists at Medplus Ltd.
- Product Management Job at Shalina Healthcare
- Corporate Affairs Managers at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Pharmacist at Medplus
- Production Shift Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Accountant at Chemiron International Limited