Engineering Vacancy at Lorache
Posted on: 23 March, 2016
Deadline: 28 March, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client, a Pharmaceutical Firm, is seeking to employ the service of an Electrical Engineer in Lagos
- Provide technical assistance and resolution when electrical or engineering problems are encountered before, during, and after construction.
- Install and maintain electrical control systems and solid state equipment
- Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results.
- Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve developmental problems.
- Write commissioning procedures for electrical installations and Prepare project cost and work-time estimates.
- Prepare contracts and initiate, review and coordinate modifications to contract specifications and plans throughout the construction process.
- Plan, schedule and monitor work of support personnel to assist supervisor.
- Conduct inspections for quality control and assurance programs, reporting findings and recommendations.
- Analyse and interpret test information to resolve design-related problems.
- Plan method and sequence of operations for developing and testing experimental electronic and electrical equipment.
- Must be a graduate of Electrical Engineering.
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years experience.
- Must have worked in a manufacturing or production company.
- Must understand technical terms.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their updated CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited