Job Vacancy in a Medium Sized Cocoa Exporting Company
Posted on: 22 March, 2016
Deadline: 5 April, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
A medium sized cocoa exporting company based in Akure, Ondo state capital, URGENTLY NEEDS an experienced, resourceful and proactive LEGAL/HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER to join its management team.
He/she must NOT BE LESS THAN 35 YEARS OLD and must possess:
- LLB, BL degree and a MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS POST CALL working experience.
- A knowledge (either by study or work place experience) of Human Resources Management practice.
- A good knowledge of commercial law practice and an ability to draft legal documents.
- Ability' to liaise with external legal and regulatory bodies on company matters
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and ability to operate with little or no supervision. ,
- Good team leadership qualities with excellent relationship management skills.
- He/she must be computer literate with a good knowledge of MS Excel.
Method of Application
ONLY APPLICANTS WHO ARE PREPARED TO LIVE AND WORK IN AKURE, ON DO STATE CAPITAL NEED APPLY. Applicants must email their CVs (2pages, Word or pdf) with covering hand written application letters that must include their current or last total emoluments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications CLOSE April 5, 2016.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Head, Hospitality and Travel Services at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- General Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Administrative Officer at Eskil Farms and Agro Service Ltd
- Job Openings at WWB Recruitment
- Graduate Customer Service Representative at Vanden Agro-Allied Group
- Job Opening at Vanden Agro-Allied Group