The MacTay Group, is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
3D Engineers are responsible for designing and construction of structures to withstand stresses imposed through human use and environmental conditions. This means they need to ensure that buildings are stable and secure and do not rotate, deflect, vibrate excessively or collapse.
3D Engineers will typically work closely with architects and are usually heavily involved in choosing the correct and most appropriate materials such as timber, concrete, steel to best meet client requirements and building safety.
- Liaising with Architects and clients on construction plans
- Developing design ideas using CAD software
- Analysing and reporting on loads and stresses on different parts of a structure
- Preparing reports and drawings
- Obtaining planning and building regulations approval
- Inspecting buildings and structures and recommending options to repair
- Preparing bids for tender
- Reporting back to clients on the progress of the project
- Investigating and deciding on appropriate materials
- Atleast 4 years in a similer role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyse complex problems
- Excellent mathematics skills
- Advanced IT skills including extensive knowledge of CAD packages
- Solid understanding and knowledge of construction methods and legal regulations
- Knowledge of health and safety
- Commercial awareness
Method of Application
To apply, visit Mactay Career Page on Workable
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.