Adexen supports local and foreign companies to structure and develop their local organization by integrating the appropriate personnel. Adexen provides an executive search department to recruit expatriates, repatriates and highly qualified local profiles who can enhance local management teams and help develop local businesses. Adexen resourcing team is one of the best networked and knowledgeable team working in global resourcing for emerging markets.
Job Title: Technical Sales Representative
Job reference no.: NGA0968
Sector: Industry - Nigeria - Western Africa
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a major player in the building/construction industry to recruit a Technical Sales Representative for its operations in Nigeria
The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new businesses, customers and maintaining relationships with customers and other external parties.
- Identify new distribution channels and partners as deemed necessary.
- Find new business opportunities for the company.
- Establish and maintain good professional relationships with all external parties including channel members, product influencers, installers and government contacts.
- Follow-up the market requirements and trends through regular contacts with market participants.
- Monitor and update market intelligence.
- Creating demand through prospecting for customers of company range of building products.
Qualifications et experience
- HND/B.Sc in Architecture, building or Civil Engineering.
- An MBA plus membership of National Institute of Marketing of Nigerian is added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position or industrial establishment, 2 years of which must be in selling to building construction professionals.
- Good marketing background, good planning and organizational skills, and ability to drive business goals and achieve results with minimum supervision.
- Strong Knowledge of the southern part of the country would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Good IT skills and experience in using IT tools to increase work efficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
What is on offer: Attractive package
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.