Graduate/NYSC Internship at KJK
Posted on: 22 March, 2016
Deadline: 1 May, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at KJK
KJK.COM.NG, an online communications company, operational for more than one year with the aim of being the foremost online communications company in Africa. Services include developing Web and Mobile Applications, Website development, Brand Conceptualization, online consultancy, internet marketing and Social Media Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- We are looking to fill the position of a personal assistant with integrity to join the expansion process of the start-up company.
The expected candidate must be able to carry out the following accounting functions:-
- Attending events/meetings as your boss's representative,
- Conducting research on the internet,
- Writing reports, executive summaries, newsletters,
- Preparing presentations,
- Preparing papers for meetings,
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- Preparing updates for intranet,
- Typing documents,
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment,
- Managing projects
- Online and Social Media Management
- Very well organized with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a very busy & fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate a strong pro-active ability to learn, develop & implement new initiatives & recruitment solutions
- Excellent negotiation & people skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Event organization and management skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to build relationships with employees and press people.
- Cognate experience that matches the specific role.
- Excellent communications skills-written and oral.
- Trustworthy, confidential and high ethical orientation.
- Demonstrable high proficiency in the use of Microsoft office.
- The use of the related office software is advantageous.
- Professional in appearance, presentation and in conduct.
- The ideal candidate should have the poise and manners that evoke respect.
- He/ She must be diligent, persevering and ready to go the extra mile to get things done.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to email@example.com with the position you are applying for as the title of your mail.
Note: If not, your application will not be considered.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KJKSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at an Infomation Technology Firm
- Project Manager at an Information Technology Firm
- Fresh Jobs at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Job Opportunities at Business Connexion International
- Information Technology Interns at Novateur Nigeria
- Job Openings at NexusMax
- Remote Marketing Personnel at Codulab Technologies Limited
- Content Writer and Marketing Jobs at Transsion Holdings