New Job at Ayoola Foods Limited
Posted on: 22 March, 2016
Deadline: 4 April, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Ayoola Foods Limited
Ayoola Food is a fast growing food processing, Packaging, Marketing and Consulting company in Ipaja, Lagos state, looking for resourceful, vibrant, purpose driven professionals with high integrity and relevant experience to fill the position of:
- The Marketing Manager will initiate and drive market stimulation activities and sustain consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue generation and market expansion.
- Marketing Manager will be involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote our products.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications - or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign;
- Managing the production and effective distribution of marketing materials,
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions, with the approval of the Managing Director
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies; specifically advising on realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Liaising with the IT department, to effectively manage the Company’s social media platforms.
- Any other related task as required.
Job Qualification & Experience
- The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor's Degree/HND in Business relevant courses.
- The candidate must be open to intra-national travel.
- Provision of a valid driving license.
- Good marketing knowledge of the Food and Beverage industry in Nigeria.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as marketing manager in a prominent food/beverages manufacturing company.
- Expert knowledge and good understanding of Sales, Marketing and Business Development.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Analytical, creative, outside-the-box thinker with excellent presentation and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business and product development and strategies applied in commercial environment.
Remuneration is attractive.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a detailed CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: "Marketing Manager"
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ayoola Foods LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at a Fast Growing Food Company
- Confectionery Roles at Exquisito Confectioneries Nigeria limited
- Jobs at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- Job Vacancies at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- HR Associate at Chicken Republic
- Job Openings at Georgias Catering Services Limited
- Career Opportunity at Bakery Initiatives