Vacancy at Le' Venue Property Development Company Limited
Posted on: 22 March, 2016
Deadline: 29 March, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Le' Venue Property Development Company Limited
Le' Venue Property Development Company Limited, the flagship company of the Le‘ Venue Group is a private and independent company which is positioned as a one stop solutions practice to take advantage of opportunities in the Nigerian and global market places. It was incorporated in 2008 and has been in operation ever since.
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to the Managing director.
- Must be reliable, able to work flexible hours and must understand the need for confidentiality in all areas of work.
- Management of the CEO's Diary
- Ensure CEO's office is neatly arranged for the da's work
- Screening telephone calls, enquires and requests and handling them when appropriate.
- Help CEO manage output, workflow and office deadlines
- Organizing and attending meetings, and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings
- Collect all mails addressed to the CEO
- Take minutes of all meetings
- Draft, type and dispatch CEO's correspondence
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations e.t.c to arrange meetings prepare agenda and draft minutes
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system
- Co-ordinate CEO's local and international travelling arrangements
- Make research, media relations and promotional work on behalf of the CEO
- And any other duties that may be assigned.
- Answer high volume of phone calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards
- Log information on calls received where required and maintains detailed and accurate records
- Maintain the attendance register and enter such data into the prescribed format in the system
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines including a personal computer, calculator, photocopy machine, printers, scanners e.t.c
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing with customers/suppliers/visitors/enquiries and relevant staff and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person and to verbal and written instructions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Supervise the office assistant in the execution their duties and ensure his task is accomplished everyday
- Assist the Human Resource Department as the need arises
- A first Degree in Social Sciences from a recognized University
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in similar role
- Good organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Package
- Communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and multi-task
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Le' Venue Property Development Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Driving Vacancy at ToLet.com.ng
- Sales Officer at Next Gear Resources
- Business Development Executives at Macira Real HH Company Limited
- Graphic Designer at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited
- Marketing Executives at Bilsak Company Limited
- Account Officer at Townsend Property Investments Limited
- Job Opportunity at Adloyal Properties Ltd
- Social Media Intern at Willco