Vacancy at Le' Venue Property Development Company Limited
Posted on: 22 March, 2016
Deadline: 29 March, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
Le' Venue Property Development Company Limited, the flagship company of the Le‘ Venue Group is a private and independent company which is positioned as a one stop solutions practice to take advantage of opportunities in the Nigerian and global market places. It was incorporated in 2008 and has been in operation ever since.
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to the Managing director.
- Must be reliable, able to work flexible hours and must understand the need for confidentiality in all areas of work.
- Management of the CEO's Diary
- Ensure CEO's office is neatly arranged for the da's work
- Screening telephone calls, enquires and requests and handling them when appropriate.
- Help CEO manage output, workflow and office deadlines
- Organizing and attending meetings, and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings
- Collect all mails addressed to the CEO
- Take minutes of all meetings
- Draft, type and dispatch CEO's correspondence
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations e.t.c to arrange meetings prepare agenda and draft minutes
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system
- Co-ordinate CEO's local and international travelling arrangements
- Make research, media relations and promotional work on behalf of the CEO
- And any other duties that may be assigned.
- Answer high volume of phone calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards
- Log information on calls received where required and maintains detailed and accurate records
- Maintain the attendance register and enter such data into the prescribed format in the system
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines including a personal computer, calculator, photocopy machine, printers, scanners e.t.c
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing with customers/suppliers/visitors/enquiries and relevant staff and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person and to verbal and written instructions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Supervise the office assistant in the execution their duties and ensure his task is accomplished everyday
- Assist the Human Resource Department as the need arises
- A first Degree in Social Sciences from a recognized University
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in similar role
- Good organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Package
- Communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and multi-task
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Corporate Events Manager at ToLet.com.ng
- Remote Writers at ToLet.com.ng
- Job Openings at Crovation Limited
- Experienced Property Agent at Private Property Listings Nigeria Limited
- Real Estate Development Sales Manager at Greenline Agencies and Concepts
- Head Of Marketing At Crovation Limited
- Legal and Administrative Secretary at a Real Estate and Property Development Company - HRLeverage
- Internal Control Officer at Adron Homes and Properties Limited