Graduate Career Opportunity at Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS)
Posted on: 22 March, 2016
Deadline: 25 March, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS)
Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS) is a dynamic Telecoms VAS company that specializes in delivering customer-centric and revenue-driven Value Added Services to Mobile Network Operators.
At DGS, we are committed to providing practical, cost-effective and innovative solutions to daily business challenges with strategic planning, analysis and excellent execution skills and capability.
It is made up of a well-established team of experts in Telecoms strategic VAS planning, conceptualization and execution thereby complementing Operators’ effort to achieve quick time to market of products and services
- Maintain existing financial systems including petty cash, expenses,income & expenditure records, process all payments through Cashflow and monthlybank reconciliation.
- Work with the Development Manager to improve existing systems to reflect biggerstaff team.
- Provide Management Committee with full monthly financial report
- Assist in the preparation of annual accounts
- Assist with project financial related work as required
- Overall day to day office management
- First point of contact for DGS including answering telephone, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages, deal with queries and provide information about DGS for the public
- Organise, maintain and tidy the office area and equipment
- Be proactive in finding more efficient ways of working through use of new tools or procedures
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of project maintaining a diarysystem for all staff either manually or electronically
- General administrative support including preparing letters and documents, receive and sort mail and deliveries, schedule appointments
- Organise meetings for the staff team and also the Management Committee
- Help to support occasional project volunteers
- Ensure data is backed up
- Assist with project related administrative work as required
- Strong administration & financial background
- Excellent understanding of using Microsoft. Excellent experience of Excel
- Experienced in customer service
- Ability to multi-task and Understanding of project aims
- Experience of Cash flow
- Problem solving
- Previous experience of 1-2 years working in an administrative and support role, including
- experience of setting up and managing administrative systems
- Confident at managing people and working with a wide range of people including Client, artiste and representatives of other organisation
- Ideally from an administration background with the desire to progress and take on an increased responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Experience in book-keeping
We like working with people who can demonstrate that they are:
- A self starter
- A proactive thinker and perceptive individual
- Sociable, and enjoy meeting new people and helping others out.
- Can demonstrate attention to detail, initiative and reliability
- Enjoy organising, planning and delivering work
- Enthusiastic and engaging
- Able to present well and act professionally
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs in word format to email@example.com
Note: Only Female is required for this position.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS)Similar Jobs
- Project Officers at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Career Opportunities at Swift Networks Limited
- Customer Care Executives at Cheth Limited
- Company Drivers at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Receptionists at Idyllic Technologies Limited
- Sales Executives at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Client Relationship Officers at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Incubation Managers at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)