Adexen is a well known recruitment & HR consulting firm in Europe and Africa. Our consultants and staff bring wealth of experience to help companies to find and retain talents.
Our client is one of the leading multinational FMCG company in Nigeria operating successful global brand in the market
The purpose of the role is to define and implement a sustainable commercial model for the client’s brand in Nigeria while building and strengthening the day to day commercial relationship with distributor and partner to build commercial/trade marketing capability
The successful candidate will;
- Bring leadership qualities that will inspire distributor partner to deliver the commercial and distribution plan for the brand in Nigeria.
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of a long-term commercial strategy for business growth in Nigeria.
- Interact successfully with internal and external stakeholders in order to effect a step change in current in market sales performance
- Achieve annual volume, NSV, market share, working capital and profit objectives.
- Develop and implement an annual commercial plan to deliver the annual in market sales and the financial targets within the framework of the International Markets Business Plan
- Establish the optimum relationships with the brand’s local distribution partner that inspires them to develop the appropriate Route to Market structure and capability to support the delivery of the long term commercial strategy.
- Work in partnership with the Nigeria Marketing Manager to ensure that the brand positioning is brought to life and communicated at all points of purchase, both with the trade and the consumer.
- To prove investment impact and ROI measures on all BTL spend that serve as the basis for investment decisions.
- To work with the General Manager on identifying and planning the development of new market and category segments entries and to assess further business opportunities to assure long term growth and profitability.
- Significant commercial responsibility in an FMCG business, with experience in a senior role for minimum of 3 years
- Track record of managing 3rd Party distributors to deliver exceptional results
- Track record of leading significant change through others in a business
- Experience of managing & leading people
- Experience of the Nigerian trade and Route to Market dynamics
- Develop functional strategies
- Highly developed commercial acumen and customer relationship management
- Marketing principles and processes
- Financial analysis, rigour and judgement
- Organisation and project management
- Confident, self-assured
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Balances autonomy and collaboration
- Ability to orchestrate resources across different functions
go to method of application »
Our client one of the largest international logistics and Supply chain companies in the world with offices in over 33 countries across Africa.
- Daily manage and monitor the warehousing operations
- Plan and organised day off/holiday of his staff
- Ensure the daily warehousing activity reports are sent to customers
- Daily Liaise with the operations Shift Managers for regular update of the progress
- Ensure the compliance and achievement of Key Performance Indicators
- Investigate and resolve queries linked to any loss of suplus materials
- Ensure that all company's QHSE standard procedures are known and followed by everyone
- Ensure the safety of people and goods on site
- Ensure client's satisfaction and minimize the complains
- Empower and assign clear and specific objectives to his operators
- Design and update regular business contingency Plan
- First degree from a reputable higher institution
- Good knowledge in supply chain
- Minimum of 8 years experience with 5 in Warehousing and supplychain
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage and coach a team
- Strong experience in warehousing operations
Method of Application
To apply, click on preferred job titles below:
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.