Job Title: Deposit Products Manager
Job ID: 343394
Job Function: Consumer Banking
Location: Nigeria - SCB
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Develop innovative strategies, product propositions, based on customer insights, to achieve footings growth
- Deliver high-impact product marketing campaigns to meet deposit footings
- Improve in existing Product Process Management by working closely with OR, SD, Segment Heads, L&C, CB OPs and other stakeholders
- Launch new products & revamp existing ones. Own end- to-end processes including systems enhancement
- Lead the market in Customer Experience and customer satisfaction
- Comply with AMLP,all applicable regulations and internal Risk & Compliance policies
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- To meet deposit footings target/aspiration
- To achieve revenue growth/targets
- To lead end-to-end product launch/revamp processes
- To manage both local and global initiated projects
- To comply with all applicable fraud prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to line manager
- Identify and generate prospect opportunities for acquisition of new customers.
- Design and execute customer events, industry meets and below the line activities for acquisition of new customers.
- Mapping and mining of databases of potential segments for acquisition.
- Identify and drive a strong customer referral program.
- Portfolio Management
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 2:2 from a reputable university
- At least 2 years banking experience
- Understanding of deposit product footings, margins, revenue, pricing
- Strategic thinking capability
- Good communication, presentation & analytical skills
- Good team player
- Market sensitive
- Passionate and open minded
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.