The Kessington Adebukunola Adebutu Foundation (KAAF) Maternity and Laboratory Centre (KMLC), University of Lagos, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly management accounts, investigating variances, correcting errors where necessary and providing explanations on departures from budget.
- Monitor all Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring completion and adequate records
- Co-ordinate daily, weekly and monthly cash flows, ensuring all information is collated and up to date, monitoring accuracy and liaising with Group Financial Controller on requirement of funds.
- Contribute to the development of management information provided internally and externally.
- Ensure that financial records are maintained in line with Company’s Financial Regulations and Standing Orders, and comply with current legislation.
- Ensure that all work is in line with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all calculations are linked to supporting workings and appropriate source of information.
- Report directly to Group Financial Controller.
- Must have B.Sc or HND in Accountancy from a reputable higher institution; Possessing of professional qualifications like ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage.
- 3 years post NYSC experience preferably in a real estate firm.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships throughout the organization.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints.
- Willingness to meet the requirements of the position, accepting a wide variety of assignments as called upon.
go to method of application »
- Liaising with doctors, nurses and other health care professionals to ensure safe, effective and economic delivery of drug treatment.
- Attending ward rounds; involved in selecting treatments for patients with all types of conditions, taking into consideration patients' drug history.
- Evaluating interventions to improve prescribing within the health care team.
- Playing a vital role in clinical budgeting and on finance committees; acting on the drug therapeutic committees where overall policy is determined in relation to drug usage, new products, clinical trials, infection control, etc
- Managing the purchase of medicines for the whole hospital.
- Contributing to research activities.
- Preparing medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Controlling medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Maintaining pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Generating revenue by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- Preparing reports by collecting and summarizing information.
- Supply Management, Organization, Integrity, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Creating a Safe and Effective Environment, Quality Focus and Analyzing Information.
- Candidate must possess a first Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm) from a recognized University.
- 2-3 year Experience in hospital pharmacy.
- Licensed and certified with the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria (CPCN) and Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN).
go to method of application »
- Examining and monitoring pregnant women
- Assessing care requirements/writing care plans
- Undertaking antenatal care in hospitals and GP practices
- Carrying out screening tests
- Providing information, emotional support and reassurance to women and their partners
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Caring for and assisting women in labour
- Monitoring and administering medication, injections and intravenous infusions during labour
- Monitoring the fetus during labour
- Advising about and supporting parents in the daily care of their newborn babies
- Helping parents to cope with miscarriage, termination, stillbirth and neonatal death
- Writing records
- Tutoring student midwives
Qualifications and training required
- Candidate must possess a first degree in B.Sc Nursing from a recognized University
- 2-3 years' experience
- Licensed and certified with the Midwives Council of Nigeria (NWCN)
Key skills for Midwives/Nurse:
- Excellent team working skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong observational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Patient care
- Drug therapy
Method of Application
Applicants should address their applications to the address below:
The Hospital Manager,
KAAF Medical Laboratory and Maternity Centre (KMLMC),
Beside UNILAG Medical Centre,
University of Lagos,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.