If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Kessington Adebukunola Adebutu Foundation (KAAF) Maternity and Laboratory Centre (KMLC), University of Lagos, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly management accounts, investigating variances, correcting errors where necessary and providing explanations on departures from budget.
- Monitor all Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring completion and adequate records
- Co-ordinate daily, weekly and monthly cash flows, ensuring all information is collated and up to date, monitoring accuracy and liaising with Group Financial Controller on requirement of funds.
- Contribute to the development of management information provided internally and externally.
- Ensure that financial records are maintained in line with Company’s Financial Regulations and Standing Orders, and comply with current legislation.
- Ensure that all work is in line with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all calculations are linked to supporting workings and appropriate source of information.
- Report directly to Group Financial Controller.
- Must have B.Sc or HND in Accountancy from a reputable higher institution; Possessing of professional qualifications like ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage.
- 3 years post NYSC experience preferably in a real estate firm.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships throughout the organization.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints.
- Willingness to meet the requirements of the position, accepting a wide variety of assignments as called upon.
go to method of application »
- Liaising with doctors, nurses and other health care professionals to ensure safe, effective and economic delivery of drug treatment.
- Attending ward rounds; involved in selecting treatments for patients with all types of conditions, taking into consideration patients' drug history.
- Evaluating interventions to improve prescribing within the health care team.
- Playing a vital role in clinical budgeting and on finance committees; acting on the drug therapeutic committees where overall policy is determined in relation to drug usage, new products, clinical trials, infection control, etc
- Managing the purchase of medicines for the whole hospital.
- Contributing to research activities.
- Preparing medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Controlling medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Maintaining pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Generating revenue by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- Preparing reports by collecting and summarizing information.
- Supply Management, Organization, Integrity, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Creating a Safe and Effective Environment, Quality Focus and Analyzing Information.
- Candidate must possess a first Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm) from a recognized University.
- 2-3 year Experience in hospital pharmacy.
- Licensed and certified with the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria (CPCN) and Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN).
go to method of application »
- Examining and monitoring pregnant women
- Assessing care requirements/writing care plans
- Undertaking antenatal care in hospitals and GP practices
- Carrying out screening tests
- Providing information, emotional support and reassurance to women and their partners
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Caring for and assisting women in labour
- Monitoring and administering medication, injections and intravenous infusions during labour
- Monitoring the fetus during labour
- Advising about and supporting parents in the daily care of their newborn babies
- Helping parents to cope with miscarriage, termination, stillbirth and neonatal death
- Writing records
- Tutoring student midwives
Qualifications and training required
- Candidate must possess a first degree in B.Sc Nursing from a recognized University
- 2-3 years' experience
- Licensed and certified with the Midwives Council of Nigeria (NWCN)
Key skills for Midwives/Nurse:
- Excellent team working skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong observational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Patient care
- Drug therapy
Method of Application
Applicants should address their applications to the address below:
The Hospital Manager,
KAAF Medical Laboratory and Maternity Centre (KMLMC),
Beside UNILAG Medical Centre,
University of Lagos,