Engineering Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Posted on: 18 March, 2016
Deadline: 21 March, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
Smart Partners Consulting Limited - A Consulting firm in the Mainland region of Lagos, urgently want to take on board passionate graduates (interns) with good personality, basic communication skills, computer savvy and willingness to learn the trade of Human Resources consulting.
- The candidate is required to combine technical knowledge with sales skills.
- The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding he/she need to sell the product the company is offering and to respond to clients' queries.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
Experience and Qualification
- First Degree in Electrical Electronics preferred.
- Must have 3+ years experience in Sales in Inverters, Solar panels, electrical switches, generators or any electrical products.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only candidates who are resident in ABUJA and environs should apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Admin/Executive Assistant at HYT Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Hartford Green Consulting Limited (HGC)
- Fresh Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Information Technology Role at Design Consulting
- Accounts/Admin Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Job Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Latest Vacancies at IMS One World
- Accountant at PeoplePrime