If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
- Co-creation Hub seeks an experienced entrepreneur with incredible people management skills to join our team to support the next generation of entrepreneurs entering our Incubation program.
- The Incubation Manager will be the prime interface for entrepreneurs and responsible for managing the operations, planning, marketing and development of CcHUB’s Incubation Office.
- This position requires a team player with leadership qualities, excellent marketing skills, a professional and positive attitude, organization and dependability.
Your responsibilities shall include the following:
- Vet and support the selection of ventures to join the CcHUB Incubation portfolio
- Overall planning the activities, resources, budgets and operations of the Incubation Office
- Pre-incubation: Deal Flow generation, Screening of ideas, Research, working with entrepreneurs to build and launch their Minimum Viable Products
- Lead formation of new business and provide incubation facilities to enable commercialization of the ventures. To induct new entrepreneurs; create Incubation plans and implement them, keep track of the Incubation process; support business development efforts of ventures, etc.
- Mentor Network: Develop the mentor network for the Incubator and work with them to make ventures successful.
- Actively engage in activities to help accelerate ventures through marketing and partnerships
- Partnerships: Forge partnerships with other organizations for providing services to ventures or the incubator; marketing the incubator, sponsorships…etc. Liaison with the government and industries
- Work with other units within CcHUB to provide adequate support to ventures in the portfolio
- Market the Incubator and Business Development: Be the face of the Incubator and actively promote it through various channels etc
- Fund for ventures: Work with co-ordination with senior management to administer seed funds for start-ups.
- Prepare ventures for follow-on seed funding/support
- Build and Manage the Incubation team
- Prepare all required reports and maintain a comprehensive set of records on all venture activities
- Administer the Incubation Office and any other activities, which requires the manager’s involvement
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university. Master’s Degree in Business Administration is desirable
- Up to 5 years experience in a business incubator, accelerator, start-up advisory or any kind of tech. entrepreneurial experience
- Previous experience running a start-up is desirable
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft applications
- Should have excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong knowledge of the technology ecosystem in Nigeria
In addition, you’ll be:
- Self-motivated, thrive working with a small team given lots of responsibility. Ability to think-through and develop positive user experiences.
go to method of application »
Co-creation Hub seeks a detail oriented and results driven Analyst to join our Pre-Incubation Unit. In this role, you will play a key part in providing proactive support to a new generation of social innovators building solutions to address key challenges in the Nigerian society.
This is an opportunity to be part of our passionate team seeking to harness the power of collaboration and technology to bring much needed sustainable solutions to the local marketplace.
Responsibilities shall include the following:
Recruitment: Manage the administration of bringing new committed social entrepreneurs into the CcHUB portfolio
In-house: Work day-to-day with idea proponents to build, test and pilot their solutions using time-tested tools.
Database: Manage the database of projects and consistently provide progress reports to key officers for prompt decision-making
Our ideal candidate will be:
A learner: With your positive &; engaging personality, always seek to learn in a fast paced environment
Knowledgeable: Has worked in a structured environment and is comfortable with data analysis and financial modelling. Understanding of the technology space and lean methodologies is welcome
Self-driven: You do not wait around for problems to be reported before taking action, you never miss deadlines, and you can be trusted to turn in quality work on time with little oversight
Inspiring: Your positive attitude, mentorship and leadership skills motivate others to tackle new challenges and grow their own abilities as you work alongside them
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the right experience and skills for this position.