Current Job Offer at Hobark Limited
Posted on: 18 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
- To investigate, collect and define the training needs with the different Field Operations disciplines.
- To produce training matrices by type of positions covering General Training, HSE, specialized training, OJT, vendors and suppliers training, certification and any other additional training deemed necessary.
- To fit all personnel with an Individual Training Plan, in liaison with HR, and to ensure its follow-up.
- To prepare the training contracts tenders and to recommend the selection of training contractors.
- To review, approve and follow-up the contractors’ training programs, the content of the training modules, the schedule and organisation of the training sessions.
- To ensure the integration of the Operators Training Simulator, the Operating Manuals, the OCWR, the PDMS and any other necessary tool in the training program.
- To ensure coordination between the technical correspondents to gather the basic data required for the elaboration of the training modules.
- To organise the OJT periods and coordinate the vendors/suppliers trainings.
- To organise, supervise and validate the delivery of the training actions according to the project phases and availabilities of the personnel.
- To develop a continuous assessment of the trainees and of the performance of the training programs.
- To supervise the Offshore Training Coordinator who is in charge of assessing the personnel, identifying shortcomings and delivering training on board FPSO.
- Engineering degree (or equivalent)
- Professional experience: 10 years on operational positions mainly offshore
- Trainer’s experience
- Good Mastery of English Language
Method of Application
To apply, visit Hobark Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Senior Reservoir Engineer at Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited
- OLT Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor at Hobark International
- Human Resource Job at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Human Resource Assistant at a Maritime Institution - George Davidson & Associates (GDA)
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting