StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Our client is a top travel and tour organization mostly into general ticketing, hotel reservations & airport protocol, visa processing, umrah/hajj operations, tours (schools/groups), and immigration service’s etc with branches in Ibadan and Illorin.
- Market the services of the organization, make and confirm reservations for transportation or lodging, deliver tickets, contact individuals and groups to inform them of package tours; provide tourists with travel information.
- Marketing & Sales of travels & trips.
- Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations.
- Answer enquiries regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies.
- Sells and assembles tickets for transmittal or mailing to customers.
- Determine whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers, assigning requested spaces when available.
- Plan routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and compute fares and fees, using schedules, rate books, and computers.
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
- Enhances and maximise on established relationships and nurture and develop new contacts and business.
- Strives to find creative and innovative methods to maximise the organizations exposure and results in the market.
- Develops credible working relationships with key interfaces – Corporate & individual in order to develop the organizations awareness and image, lead the contract negotiations and develop strong partnerships.
- Ensures clear communication framework between colleagues of other departments when applicable.
- Liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often in advance.
- Deals with customer enquiries and aim to meet their expectations.
Desired skills, Experience & Qualification:
- Be an excellent communicator
- Marketing & customer service oriented
- Be persuasive and diplomatic
- Have a good business awareness
- Must have at least four (4) years marketing/ticketing experience in a travel and tours organization
- Must be able to use the Amadeus/Sabre ticketing software
- Must be a graduate (HND/BSc)
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Marketing /ReservationExecutive’as subject of application before 8th April, 2016.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.