Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Job Description :
Our client in the hospitality Industry needs the services of a Business Development Executive.
- Experience not necessarily required
- Good presentation skills
- Very Smart & Friendly
- Must have good marketing skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Sound Oral & Written English
- Computer Software Experience
- Should reside on the Island or Surulere
IT technical support officers are mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them. Individual tasks vary depending on the size and structure of the organisation, but may include:
- installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- replacing parts as required;
- providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- prioritising and managing many open cases at one time;
- rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers;
- testing and evaluating new technology;
- conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
You will need to show evidence of the following:
- the ability to think logically;
- a good memory of how software and operating systems work;
- excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution;
- the ability to work well in a team;
- problem solving skills;
- a strong customer focus;
- the ability to prioritise your workload;
- attention to detail.
Job Description :
Vacancies exist Nationwide in a Banking Institution with Head Office at Victoria Island for the position of Direct Sales Agents (DSA). This comes with a Base Salary and attractive Incentive Pay in addition to other very good welfare packages.
This position is opened to both Polytechnic and University graduates and in addition, you must:
- Be energetic
- Possess good communication skills
- Have passion for sales
Previous experience is sales of financial services will be an added advantage.
To increase the company’s market share by implementing aggressive customer-acquisition strategies – focused on growth and positive feedback from existing and potential customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences and needs to identify potential markets and factors affecting product/service demand.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians and other professionals.
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, product & services and method of marketing and distribution.
- Prepare reports of findings, while making recommendations.
- Measure and assess customer satisfaction.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communication programmes and strategies.
- Seek and provide information to help organisation determine its position in the marketplace.
- Conduct market survey on competitors and propose strategies for staying ahead
- Define and develop target segments
- Meeting with clients to negotiate and agree on terms of reference.
- Provide advice on business decisions
- Confer with other departments to identify trends and key group interests and concerns
Required Skills and Competencies
- Statistical Analysis
- Research and Data Management
- Critical Thinking
- Analytical and Numeric
- Business and Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Work Planning
- A relevant first degree
- MBA, Professional qualification in a statistical related course is a plus
- Interpersonal Relations
- Creative Problem Solving
- Ability to drive
- Attention to Detail
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.