In our experience, effective business and human resource decisions go hand-in-hand. In successful companies, business and human resource decisions are made with a clear understanding of the consequence to the other.
It is from this perspective that ESAfrica helps businesses succeed through people, by delivering HR consulting and staffing services, tools and expertise that maximize workforce capabilities and help meet business goals.
Our client is an internationally branded boardgames distribution company that offer customized products to the board games industry.
The ideal individual will be responsible for driving the firms marketing communication activities and business development functions. S/he will be responsible for developing marketing initiative and strategy across Brand Management, PR, Media and External communications. In addition, the individual will also source for sponsorship and partnership leads for the business events.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Undertake market analysis to include details on the market characteristics (market size and growth - market trends and market attractiveness); competitor characteristics (product characteristics, competitor marketing strategies,sales force activities, pricing analysis).
- Undertake strategic market planning analysis by identifying foreseeable threats to avoid and opportunities to pursue, environmental analysis, customers to serve,competitors to challenge, product characteristics on which the business will compete, market segmentation and product positioning analysis.
- Conduct research on new and established markets, forecast changes in the market environment, seek and develop areas of business opportunities.
- Analyse customer questions, identify trends and recommend appropriate actions to the Business Manager.
- Work with Regulatory agencies to ensure that content of all promotional material is fully supported by the product Information and literature, and in accordance with the guidance offered by local and international codes of conduct.
- Assist with development of advertising, public relations and all marketing communications to meet product objectives.
- Support project teams on products development from inception to commercialization.
- Support project team to define product vision.
- Support sale and project teams in developing and defining business requirements for retention products.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan.
- Identify media outlets for press releases and promotions.
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications.
- Support development and tracking of marketing budgets.
- Measure success of various marketing campaigns.
- Support project team with organising promotional events
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
- Writing marketing content
- Support client relationships
- Writing reports and analysing data
- A good degree in Marketing, Business management or related discipline (Professional qualification would be an added advantage)
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience gained in a similar function
- Strong under standing of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics through multimedia
- Ability to design, develop and implement both strategic programs and supporting tactics
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear languages
- Product Development
Method of Application
To Apply: Forward an updated copy of your Resume to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale