Jobs at Kaduna State University
Posted on: 17 March, 2016
Deadline: 31 March, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Kaduna State University
Kaduna State University - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant academic position below:
- To be appointed as Professor, a candidate must possess a PhD with at least 15 journal publications, at least 7 conference papers, evidence of Community Service and at least 9 years teaching experience in a University.
The remuneration and conditions of service are as applicable in the Nigerian University System.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and Ten (10) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae including photocopies of credentials addressed to:
Kaduna State University,
Tafawa Balewa Way,
Note: Applicants should forward two Referees letters to the office of the Registrar using the above address. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kaduna State UniversitySimilar Jobs
- Teachers at a British International School - Randstad Construction Property Engineering
- Director, Work & Physical Planning at the University of Lagos
- External Auditors at the University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- College Registrar at the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN)
- Expert Home Tutors at MindSmith Limited
- Teaching Vacancy at a Standard Private School - EZ37 Solutions
- Lecturers at Obong University
- Job Vacancies at Best Legacy College of Education