Jobs at Bella Rose Hotels & Suites
Posted on: 17 March, 2016
Deadline: 28 March, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Bella Rose Hotels & Suites
Bella Rose hotels and suites remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
Described as an urban oasis, this luxury boutique hotel nestled in the heart of Ikotun, Lagos, offers unique style, spacious guestrooms and suites and especially gracious services that make it an ideal getaway spot for business and leisure travelers alike.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests’ preferences and special requests.
- Cross Check all billing instructions to make sure they are correctly updated
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated.
- Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security or manager.
- Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Experience of motivating and leading a winning team.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure.
- OND in Hotel Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Front desk Officer in a hotel.
go to method of application »
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times, ensuring guests comfort and safety
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Make sure the hotel is clean and tidy, at all times
- Deal with customer complaints in a professional manner
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximizing bedroom sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain the administration of all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy
- Propose and implement effective marketing strategies to maximize room occupancy levels
- Complete all daily administration tasks as required
- Ensure that all bedrooms/conference rooms and areas under your responsibility are checked thoroughly at the end of every shift, confirming that they meet required standard
- Monitor and oversee maintenance issues relevant to your area and liaise with third-party contractors as required
- Be accountable for all relevant product delivery and stock management (mainly, laundry, cleaning materials and bedroom supplies), including setting stock levels, checking, counting, storage, reconciliation and loss investigation
- Manage and maintain effective and efficient use of all reception equipment and hotel systems, in line with company policy
- Provide reports, as required, for hotel management
- Maintain effective communication with employees and other stake holders
- Complete roasters for your team weekly; manage and maintain correct staffing levels in line with targets and business levels
- Ensure that all members of the team sign in/out on the time sheets at reception and manage absence and lateness, in line with company policy
- Complete all required health and safety/fire checks on time
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
- Managing Directors
- Airport Tax Drivers
- Local Government
- Corporate Bodies
- Other Neighboring Hotel
- Key external partners.
Skills and Abilities
- A friendly personality and genuine desire to help and please others
- Ability to balance customers and business priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills especially when dealing with speakers of other languages
- Ability to think clearly and make quick decisions
- Numeracy and logistical planning skills.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Hospitality Management, tourism or in any related field
- Ability to manage employees in a workplace
- 3-5 years of experience in hotel administration, marketing, housekeeping, food services management and hotel maintenance and engineering as well as knowledge of MS office and specific hotel-related software.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their cover letter and CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bella Rose Hotels & SuitesSimilar Jobs
- Hotel General Manager at Mangalis Hotel Group
- Confectionery Role in the Hospitality Industry Via Afm Recruit
- Dispatch Riders at Spicy Dishes Nigeria
- Business Development Executives at a Quick Service Restaurant - Productive People Limited
- GM Operations Managers at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Hotel Executive Chef at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunities at Hilton Worldwide
- Laundry Attendants at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments