Career in a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 17 March, 2016
Deadline: 31 March, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
A Multinational Pharmaceutical Company is expanding its operation and the need for performance excellence is seeking for suitably qualified candidate to provide exceptional services in driving the business growth and coordinating all the activities of salesmen within the company. Hence we are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Strategic leveraging of industry contacts and previous experience to identify new opportunities, distribution channels and market niches.
- Develop business models to ensure effective and efficient marketing of company products.
- Increase market share of the company in the pharmaceutical industry.
- First degree in Marketing or any Social Sciences with experience in Pharmaceutical business/Food and beverage industry. Pharmaceutical degree graduates can also apply.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of Five years working experience as a marketer is required, two (2) of which must be as a head of a unit,
- A track record of unique business initiatives and customer experience strategies.
- Ability to use Microsoft office suites.
- Anybody above forty-five (45) years of age need not apply.
- Results driven.
- Ability to facilitate strategic decisions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong leadership/people management skill
Remuneration and Other Perks
The remuneration and other perks are industry standards but are negotiable.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org Or
P.O. Box 256,
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Pharmacists at a Pharmaceutical Company - Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancies at HealthPlus Limited
- Jobs at Pharma Ethics Limited
- First Line Manager at Novartis Nigeria
- Head, Field Force at Sandoz Nigeria
- Key Account Manager at Sandoz Nigeria