Job Opportunities at Crest Agro Limited
Posted on: 17 March, 2016
Deadline: 31 March, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Crest Agro Products Farms Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Crest Agro was founded out of a strong belief in the transformative power of agriculture in Nigeria. We believe that commercial farming and industrial processing have the potential to be key drivers of the Nigerian economy.
- Guide the development and implementation of cultivation, maintenance, financial and equipment procurement plans seasonally.
- Supervise and manage daily farm operations.
- Manage contract negotiation and procurement of input materials.
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering is preferable.
- 3 years' experience in electrical support services of heavy duty equipment.
- Ability to diagnose, service and repair electrical and electronic faults with heavy duty equipment.
go to method of application »
- Execute preventative and repair maintenance operations of equipment
- Recruit, coordinate and supervise junior mechanics
- Assist equipment sourcing, purchasing and inventory management
- Maintain necessary records for maintenance and scheduling
- First degree in Agricultural/Technical Engineering is preferable.
- 3 years' experience in technical support services of farm/ heavy duty equipment.
- Understanding of hydraulics systems.
- Ability to disassemble/reassemble engines.
- Understanding of maintenance of transmission and breaking systems.
go to method of application »
- Guide the development and implementation of cultivation, maintenance, financial and equipment procurement plans seasonally
- Supervise and manage daily farm operations
- Manage contract negotiation and procurement of input materials
- Ensure operations are within financial budget
- Ensure administrative efficiency and proper implementation of policies
- Represent CAP Farms to all external parties
- Degree in Agronomy or related field is preferable.
- Must have basic knowledge of Farm management and operations.
- At least 10 years hands-on project management experience with at least 3 years in Agribusiness management.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs and scanned copies of Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Application should be the Job Title, EG; "Auto Electrician" as the subject and indicate the source of the Job information.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Crest Agro Products Farms LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Jobs at a Leading Seadfood Company
- Job Openings at Aquada Development Corporation
- Molding Machine Operator at Jubaili Agrotec
- Latest Jobs at PorkMoney
- Depot Operations Coordinaor at AMO Group
- 2018 Graduate Supply Chain Trainee Scheme at Olam Nigeria
- Contec Global Agro Limited Management Trainee Program
- HSE Coordinator at WACOT Limited