If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Since our inception, SENCE has been totally focused on building a strategic, quality consulting practice. We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow.
Summary: The main objective of this job is the general administration of office operations of the organization which include, but are not limited to, reception, administrative and clerical support by performing the following duties;
- Abide strictly by company procedures and control measures.
- Analyze and organize office operations and procedures such as filing systems, requisition of supplies.
- Maximize office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications and processes in place.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Coordinate between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- Research and develop resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
- Formulate procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Identify administrative needs and develops appropriate solutions or recommendations
- Coordinate logistics for organization’s meetings, retreats, seminars, employee travels, social events etc.
- Facility Management
- Vendor Management
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- This job has supervisory responsibilities. Individual occupying this position supervise all lower cadre support staffs.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Exceptional Client Service skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to take initiative and complete project assignments independently and on‐time.
- Telephone handling skills
- Organizational skills
- Must be Proactive
- Computer proficiency
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized university with at least 3 years experience in related field
- He/she should not be less than 21 years old
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret business documents: write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from clients and the general public with accuracy and attention to details.
- Organized approach and excellent time management
- Ability to make sound judgment and take initiative.
- Excellent managerial skills with good work ethics.
- Extensive knowledge in the use of computer software which includes but not limited to; word processing, desktop publishing, report generation, project management
go to method of application »
This position is responsible for the breeding and rearing of fish for the wholesale or retail trade
The responsibilities of this position includes but not limited to the following:
- Manage fish habitats
- Feed stock
- Involve in breeding and rearing of fishes
- Maintain equipment and cages
- Monitor the health of the fish and treats them when appropriate
- Plan breeding programs and growing schedules to obtain maximum efficiency
- Adhere to environmental standards
- Understand legislation and how to implement this into practical application
- Ensure water supply is of sufficient quality for the stock
- Update knowledge of fish health and nutrition
- Maintain records of stocks
- Perform any other task as a be assigned by the Managing Director
- A minimum of HND with at least 4 years experience managing a fish farm
- Must be aware of different water management techniques
- Must be seasoned fish farmer, adapting to new technologies as they develop, putting learning into practical skills
- Ability to work under no supervision
- Must pay close attention to detail in order to avoid expensive fish losses
- Must possess stock skills such as fish handling, grading and harvesting
- Knowledge of hatchery
- Superb Oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, research and business management
- Excellent administrative skills
go to method of application »
Front Desk Officer/Receptionist provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and secretariat related tasks. This position will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies and other clerical duties.
The responsibilities of this role include but not limited to the following;
- Carry out the day-to-day office duties in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the business
- Update appointment calendars
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Deal with customers’ general enquiries
- Welcome, monitor and announce visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Greet visitors/clients in a friendly manner
- Review and disseminate incoming faxes as necessary, and assist with outgoing faxes as time permits.
- Coordinate the delivery and pick up of business-related documents through appropriate courier companies.
- Perform other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
- Take payments for services and products.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Order, receive, and maintain office supplies.
- Carry out any duties that may arise, or as directed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly observant
- Ability to multitask
- Possess strong mathematical skills
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Proven good customer service background
- Able to maintain good professional conduct
- Minimum of OND qualification
- 0-2 years, between 18-30 years of age preferably female
go to method of application »
This position serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
The responsibilities of this position includes but not limited to the following;
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving
- Market Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
- Communication skills
- Resolving Conflict,
- Analyzing Information
- Graduates in any discipline with 0-2years experience in related field, preferably female
- Applicants should be between 20 -28years of age
Method of Application
To apply, visit SENCE Career Page