Job Vacancy at WFO Roedl & Partner
Posted on: 17 March, 2016
Deadline: 31 March, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WFO International
At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- Such candidate must have experience in federal taxes and tax planning.
- Manages projects by planning the tax process and the procedures to be performed with quality.
- Answers, prepares, questions and coordinates engagement from onset by communicating expectations and procedures with 'preparers'.
- Conducts detailed reviews on all returns and appropriate review notes for 'preparers'.
- Leads engagements of Federal Taxes and Planning
- Raises potential tax issues.
- Meets internal deadlines to match the client expectations for timely delivery of service.
- Identifies book-to-tax differences.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a leading tax firm.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Nigerian tax environment including CIT, VAT, PAYE and other regulatory requirements.
- ACA and/or ACTI is compulsory.
- Application of transfer pricing is required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead engagements and engagement teams including client relationship management is desirable.
- Demonstrated mastery of MS Office Suites (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) in addition to good communication and report writing skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Brand Regimen SFS Limited
- Store Operator at Ascentech Services Limited
- Fresh Jobs at PG Consulting limited
- Graduate Front Desk/Customer Care Officer at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Jobs in the Hospitality Industry - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Senior Nurse/Matron at Lorache Group
- Digital Marketer at DigitalAge Consultants Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Enabled Solutions