New Job Offer at ORACLE Corporation
Posted on: 17 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ORACLE
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
- Oracle's Global License Management Services (LMS) is focused on promoting the management, governance, and awareness of the proper use and distribution of Oracle solutions.
- The LMS Director will manage independent internal audit operations for their region within existing policies, procedures and practices to deliver an effective system of internal management control. Resulting in the collection of compliance revenue and ensuring customer and partner satisfaction.
- The LMS Director builds, executes and communicates the strategy for the specific area of responsibility, aligned to organization strategy providing direction to direct reports.
- And helps develop and drive the strategy of Oracle LMS while ensuring productivity, revenue and value contribution to Oracle's business through their team, of experienced, knowledgeable and experienced staff.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is important.
- Demonstrated leaderships skills.
- University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience.
- 5-8 years experience in people management is preferred.
- IT/asset management consulting, audit or customer management background in the software industry.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Oracle's Career Website on Taleo
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ORACLESimilar Jobs
- Software Developer at Byteworks
- Trainee Developer / Intern (PHP/MySQL) at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Digital Marketing Associate/ Graphic Artist at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited (CBBL)
- Current Job Placements at Proxynet Communications
- Sales Vacancies at BAT Computer Technologies Limited
- Senior Account Executives at SAP Nigeria
- Android and Backend Developer (PHP) at Edves Digital Education
- Key Account Manager at Vertiv Co Nigeria