New Job Offer at ORACLE Corporation
Posted on: 17 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ORACLE
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
- Oracle's Global License Management Services (LMS) is focused on promoting the management, governance, and awareness of the proper use and distribution of Oracle solutions.
- The LMS Director will manage independent internal audit operations for their region within existing policies, procedures and practices to deliver an effective system of internal management control. Resulting in the collection of compliance revenue and ensuring customer and partner satisfaction.
- The LMS Director builds, executes and communicates the strategy for the specific area of responsibility, aligned to organization strategy providing direction to direct reports.
- And helps develop and drive the strategy of Oracle LMS while ensuring productivity, revenue and value contribution to Oracle's business through their team, of experienced, knowledgeable and experienced staff.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is important.
- Demonstrated leaderships skills.
- University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience.
- 5-8 years experience in people management is preferred.
- IT/asset management consulting, audit or customer management background in the software industry.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Oracle's Career Website on Taleo
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ORACLESimilar Jobs
- System/Network Engineer at Lumenave International Limited
- Software Developer at SimplePay Limited
- Technical Internship Academy for Fresh Graduates at Tuteria
- Grant and Contract Associate at eHealth Africa
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Java Developer at Upperlink Limited
- IT Technical Support Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Web Developer at Pac Center Limited