Our client was purposefully established to bring high-end, but keenly-priced personal mobile technology within the reach of most Africans. The company is committed to progressively increasing their presence in Nigeria and working with retail partners and resellers, expanding the retail channel, as well as expanding the business into major corporates and multinationals. They now have an opening for Marketing/Brand Manager to be based in Lagos, Nigeria
The Marketing/Brand Manager will plan, develop and execute a marketing plan for the roll-out of this exciting brand in Nigeria. Responsible for Marketing planning according to strategic objectives, Customer Service management, Agency Management, Finance and Administration
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Catalogue development, running campaigns, merchandising, digital marketing, PR.
- Should be able to brief an agency & advertising research.
- Prepare and adhere to budgets.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Design print ads and publications.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Engage consumers on social media.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
- Drive overall CRM and direct marketing.
- Engage other organizations within the community.
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- 5-7 years Marketing and Brand Management experience
- Knowledge and experience in FMCG, cellular, mobile phones is a must.
- Used to pulling messaging through the line (eg promotional activity, digital, social media, ATL, PR)
Method of Application
Interested in this exciting role? Go to eRecruiters to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.