Production Operations Advisor (Offshore) Vacancy at WTS Energy
Posted on: 6 September, 2012
Deadline: 31 October, 2012
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
WTS Energy is a leading, globally operating, high level Manpower & Recruitment supply company to the international Oil, Gas & New Energy industry. Since 2000 we have served companies and consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent service quality. An independent International Oil and Gas Company operating in West Africa.
WTS Energy is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Production Operations Advisor (Offshore)
Terms and Conditions
- 28 days off rotation
- Duration: Long term Staff job
- He/She will be reporting to the Offshore Field Superintendent
- For this position, preference will be given to Nigerian nationals. In case Expatriate candidate(s) are selected it is a prerequisite he/she is tasked to mentor and train a Nigerian understudy.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- To coordinate the safe execution of Production Operations activities of the offshore assets as single cohesive unit
- Ensure efficient and safe operations and maintenance on board the FPSO including well control of subsea systems using competent personnel and in accordance with the code of practice in the Oil and Gas industry.
- To ensure that company production targets are met and export quality crude is produced on the FPSO
- Mentor and train National Production Engineers
- Review work performance of production team in all aspects of procedures and production facilities
- Provide advisory role to the Offshore Field Superintendent
- Develop personal and work skills on the job to the able to perform the role of Field Superintendent in his absence
- Execute activities with work competent work force to produce export specification crude in line with the company production forecasts
- Collate data from the various production sources and analyse for trends and fluctuations. Make recommendations to Field Superintendent based on the analysis
- Maintain good knowledge of all producing assets by frequent Audits of FPSO Workforce and evaluate workforce competence
- Ensure that the execution of production activities by the work force is in line with production operation procedures
- Ensure that good reliable operations data is gathered from the field and validated for input into Avocet
- As a line supervisor ensure that corporate HSE procedures are strictly adhered to while performing all activities offshore
- Implement and maintain an Occupational Health and Safety plan for site, complete with all the necessary documentation as per company policies and procedures
- Conduct daily meeting with the OIM and Team Leaders
- Senior supervisory level in Production operations.
- Experience in deep water sub surface facilities is essential.
- He should be a very good communicator and have the ability and desire to establish and maintain amicable relationships with all levels of employees and contractors.
- He should have strong understanding and ability to ensure that risks related to Health and safety are managed and minimized to ensure cost effective operations.
- A degree or equivalent in an engineering discipline is essential with at least 15 years work experience.
- He should have all management characteristics, skills and expertise to manage multi-cultural and interact with multi discipline teams
- Process and terminal operations experience.
- Knowledgeable in subsea systems and operations.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with production debottlenecking studies.
Deadline: 31 October, 2012
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Document Controllers at Jagal Group
- Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Engineering Jobs at Onstream Group
- Graduate Jobs at an Oil And Gas Firm - Integrated Corporate Services Ltd
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Russelsmith
- Admin / Receptionist at Gulf Treasures Limited