A fast growing Microfinance Bank which is located in Abeokota, Ogun State, currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Applicants must possess the following:
- B.Sc. or HND qualification in Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of Five (5) years of cognate experience.
- Proven experience of working in an Audit firm as an Internal Auditor in a Microflnance Bank.
- Age between 28 and 45 years.
- Membership of professional body will be an added advantage.
Skill and Abilities
Applicants must have:
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have good understanding of Internal Control System of Microtinance Banks.
- Must have good understanding of IT and Accounting/Auditing packages.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to drive policy and be creative.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Application and Curriculum Vitae as well as relevant Credentials to:
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale