Vacancy in a Fast Growing Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 16 March, 2016
Deadline: 16 March, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
A fast growing Microfinance Bank which is located in Abeokota, Ogun State, currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Applicants must possess the following:
- B.Sc. or HND qualification in Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of Five (5) years of cognate experience.
- Proven experience of working in an Audit firm as an Internal Auditor in a Microflnance Bank.
- Age between 28 and 45 years.
- Membership of professional body will be an added advantage.
Skill and Abilities
Applicants must have:
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have good understanding of Internal Control System of Microtinance Banks.
- Must have good understanding of IT and Accounting/Auditing packages.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to drive policy and be creative.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Application and Curriculum Vitae as well as relevant Credentials to:
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Executive Assistant (EA) At J.P. Morgan
- IBD Analyst/Associate at Exotix
- Division Manager, Capital Market Development at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- Business Development / Deal Origination Officer at Nexus Capital Markets, LLC
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Career Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Relationship Managers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)