New Jobs at Abuja Clinics
Posted on: 16 March, 2016
Deadline: 8 April, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Abuja Clinics
Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipments which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
- Candidate must posses master degree.
- Certification in Personnel Management will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 5 years cognate experience in a similar position in a structured reputable organization
go to method of application »
- Candidate must posses B.Sc/HND in Computer Science or other related sciences with at least 4 years experience in software development. Experience in Hospital Management software will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Abuja ClinicsSimilar Jobs
- Staff Nurse/Midwife at Green Field Health Management Limited
- Drivers at KUI Care
- Director of Administration at Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital, Kaduna
- Job Vacancies at Hillstar Hospital
- Masseuse at Ultra Tresses
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu
- Pharmacists at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Job Opportunities at Isalu Hospitals - 10 Positions