Vacancy in a Professional and Chartered Institute via Workplace
Posted on: 16 March, 2016
Deadline: 21 March, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Work Place Centre Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Workplace Centre Limited - Our Client, a Professional and Chartered Institute in Nigeria, seeks to recruit the services of:
- Reports to the Director-General of the Institute
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all statutory requirement of the Institute are met including withholding payments, income tax, etc.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with external auditors as necessary.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control and petty cash.
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts.
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
- Oversee the book-keeping function including the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Prepare short and long-term financial forecasts of financial performance for use with internal management and external parties.
- Oversee audit and tax functions, coordinate activities with outside audit firms and review firms performance.
- B.Sc. in any Management or Social Science Course. MSc. will be an added advantage.
- Must have ACA or ACCA.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Accounting Functions while 5 years at a Senior Level.
- Experience in a Professional Institute will be an added advantage.
- Successful Candidates must reside in Lagos.
Method of Application
Applicants should froward their resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com using Director of Finance as Subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Work Place Centre LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited