Job Opportunity at WTS Energy
Posted on: 16 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
- Ensure that fabrication is in accordance with the design.
- To ensure that all construction activities related to his discipline are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives.
- To oversee the activities of all site teams within his discipline to ensure that all technical, contractual and cost information is properly recorded, collated and available for inspection/reference as required by company policy.
- To identify deficiencies and develop solutions to identified construction problems within his discipline.
- Monitor all electrical related works during prefabrication and erection.
- Ensure contractor to follow and comply with requirement of Company specification mainly GS ELE 451 regarding certification and final reporting of electrical equipments.
- Reviews of vendor's documents and verify/check electrical equipments arrived at workshop. Comments on the contractor documents related to electrical in due time.
- Review and comment site queries related to electrical works and co-ordinate the response with electrical engineer leader.
- Close communication and exchange/share an information/constraint at yard with electrical engineer leader.
- Monitor QC activities within his discipline.
- To manage construction interfaces within his discipline with others (engineering, other sub-projects, commissioning) arbitrating between different disciplines, the only criterion being the overall good of the project.
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- To ensure that the construction yards are provided with suitable information in line with requirements (technical & schedule), troubleshooting any technical problems that could affect construction/ fabrication.
- To identify critical activities and potential bottlenecks for the progress of the works.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of concern.
- To prepare or help to prepare reports for company, partners, and authorities as required.
- HSE To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To participate to local programs or initiatives to improve HSSE performances.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To also take care of colleagues safety and behaviour without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To carefully assess hazards and risks when changes occur.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe.
- 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to WTS Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Camp Boss at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Latest Jobs at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at AOS Orwell
- Latest Vacancies at WTS Energy
- Senior Commercial Manager at NigerDock
- Job Opportunities at BW Offshore
- Rigger /Rope Access Trainer at Resource Churchill Ltd
- Oando Plc Graduate Internship Programme