Graduate Job at Novateur Nigeria
Posted on: 16 March, 2016
Deadline: 26 March, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Novateur Integrated Solutions Limited
Novateur Nigeria is a Technology, Media, and Business development consultancy based in Abuja, Nigeria. Our mission is to be Africa’s No.1 Service Brand based on innovation in the services and products we provide.
Our Services cut across three core departments predominately geared towards helping small, medium sized businesses, enterprises, institutions, and governments, succeed.
- Develop web applications, applications for mobile devices, & custom IT Solutions.
- Proficiency in Web technologies, iOS, and database development.
- For your lifetime here, you will be on Projects. On a typical day, you are assigned a project based on our clients requirements.
- Based on your functional area and job specification you will predominantly be developing solutions to problems.
- Most projects are fun, and you will get to experience how elements work together to support and grow businesses in a relaxed work environment.
- Aside your projects, when you get up to speed, you will be required to research and develop new projects. This is the more interesting area of you engagement with us. You are at liberty to decide what you want to do! You simply need to give value proposition for your desired project.
- More often, you will be required to display capability in solving problems, and you should be capable of working with little to no supervision, pay attention to detail, and adhere to instructions. We encourage a listening culture.
- There will be plenty of resource for development if you require.
- Minimum requirements - Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Experience and portfolio is a plus.
- Skills required (Check Specification)
- Ability to develop enterprise applications with PHP and Object Oriented Programming.
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with web Applications and programming languages such as HTML,
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Creating AJAX- styled applications
- Ability to interface with existing APIs
- Proficiency in Graphics tools like Coreldraw and Photoshop.
- Ability to hack web applications thus demonstrating deep understanding of web application security
- Ability to develop web applications for common CMS such as Joomla, WordPress and Drupal
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Ability to quickly learn about new IT packages and techniques
- Enjoy problem solving
- Good technical writing skills
- Ability to explain complex information in a clear manner
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Be able to work to right deadlines
- Work in a logical manner
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Novateur Integrated Solutions LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Simeons's Pivot Resources
- Male Furniture Factory Supervisor at Kemslis Pragmatic Limited
- Human Resources Officer at Pivotage Consulting
- Graduate Call Center Agent at the Outsource Company
- Managed Services Maintenance Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Fresh Vacancies at HReade
- Latest Job Openings at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Fresh Jobs at TheJobMag