Job at Total Health Trust Limited
Posted on: 16 March, 2016
Deadline: 18 April, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Total Health Trust Ltd
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Total Health Trust Limited - Our organization is a leading and largest health maintenance organization (“HMO”) in Nigeria with over 270,000 members and over 270 private corporations representing some of the country’s top local and international multinationals, as well as public sector institutions under our management. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 17 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company - Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
- To own and facilitate the onboarding process to ultimately ensure that the member has immediate access to their policy from the commencement date
- To resolve all queries and escalations due to the onboarding process in the agreed SLA to ensure a high level of customer service to the members
- To educate all stakeholders (Employer groups) on the products and benefits of the scheme
- To continuously collate all feedback on the scheme service levels and to offer immediate resolution and to report back to the relevant employer group
- To design wellness value and solutions that can be rolled out to members and employer groups to ensure that Total Health Trust and Blue clients are well informed on general medical issues and scheme products
- To represent the company (Blue/THT) at client functions and forums in order to keep key relationships with Employer groups
- To conduct a periodic client clinical risk report
- To own the renewals process, this includes new rates, amendments, SLA’s etc to ultimately ensure that the premiums are paid
- To ensure that reports are received, analyzed, distributed and explained to the company and employer groups within the agreed timeline and relevant to the specific business area and need
- To adhere to and live the organizational value.
- Candidate must be a Medical Doctor.
- Additional medical qualification will be an added advantage
- Candidate must have minimum of 5 years Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) experience in similar role.
- Candidate must also have minimum of 2 years Clinical experience
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Listening skills
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership skill
- Integrity and transparent honesty
- Negotiation skill
- Relationship skill
- Working with people
- Planning and organizing skills
Method of Application
To apply, visit Total Health Trust Limited Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Total Health Trust LtdSimilar Jobs
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Fresh Jobs at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co.
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG
- Registered Nurse at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Branch Supervisors at iFitness Center Ltd
- Medical Coordinator at MetroHealth HMO Limited
- Nurses at Lifecrest Medical Services Ltd