New Job Position at GVA Partners
Posted on: 16 March, 2016
Deadline: 22 March, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills.
- The candidate must have knowledge of process mapping and business process reengineering.
- He/She analyses business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
- He/She facilitates process workshops, after which he/she documents any information elicited using process maps and business requirements documents.
- He/She may also be involved in documenting procedures and presenting new process designs to stakeholders for discussion.
- Managing process change
- Leading process redesign workshops
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance
- Facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
- Applying their knowledge of business process modelling notations (BPMN, EPC, BPEL) to documenting processes.
- He/She is often required to understand how ERP, BPM, CRM and BI tools operate. An understanding of protocols like SOAP, WSDL, XML and other key protocols is also desirable.
- Business Process Analysts must be able to see the big picture, understand project objectives and be able to apply their understanding of how processes should work to operational improvement initiatives.
- 3-5 years consulting in ICT work experience.
- Experience as a systems or business analyst, especially in convergence billing, requirements definition, workflow documentation, data analysis, conversion preparation, user testing and roll-out support.
- Expertise in working in a dynamic and complex environment and being involved throughout the entire project life cycle to ensure successful delivery.
- Convergent billing experience
- End-to-End process experience.
- Knowledge of business processes for “Concept to Market”, “Lead to Cash” and “Trouble to Repair” cycles in ICT.
- A good Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or any related discipline.
- Certification in BA is a plus.
- PMI/PMP Certification is a plus
- Project management skills.
- Business process management and documentation skills.
- Workshop facilitation skills.
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Security Support Officers at a Leading Bank - Rovedana Consulting
- Job Vacancies at HRLeverage Africa
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- General Manager, Administration at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Social Media/Content Stategist at AFM Recruit
- Job Vacancies at Bradfield Consulting
- Territory Sales Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Training Coordinators at Workforce Group