Jobs at White Soul Motors Limited
Posted on: 16 March, 2016
Deadline: 31 March, 2016
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at White Soul Motors
White Soul Motors Limited, incorporated in 1996 is a leading importer, distributor and marketer of various brands of brand new and very clean foreign used vehicles.
- To plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, maintain and sustain customer relationship and develop customers’ data base of the organisation in accordance with agreed business plans.
- To promote company’s products by marketing and direct sales persuading the targeted audience to purchase their products.
- Manage and control the relationship between products and target audience.
- To develop marketing plans strategies and tactics to produce satisfactory result according to their target.
- Maintaining and updating customer database with full customer information such as name, phone contact, e-mail and address.
- Liaising with existing customers and organisation partners for customers’ retention and loyalty.
- Managing the production of marketing materials including flyers, newsletter, flyers, e-newsletters and DVDs.
- Arranging for effective distribution of marketing materials to the actual targeted audience.
- To carry out marketing research and follow up market trend such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Advise the management on market behaviour and provide solution where necessary.
- To bring up daily, weekly and monthly marketing activities and report in a comprehensive manner showing all activities that took place during the month.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications - or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign;
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions, sourcing and securing sponsorship.
- Managing budgets, evaluating marketing campaigns and monitoring competitor activity.
- 2-5 experience preferable in automobile sales and marketing.
Salary very attractive with benefits.
go to method of application »
- IT Technical Support Officer is responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
The tasks include the following:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Talking staff through a series of actions, by training to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with staff and other professionals, e.g., software developers;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- A Bachelor's Degree/HND in Computer Science or a related degree in the IT field is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming is an advantage.
- The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about White Soul MotorsSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Housessories
- Coding Operator at Inesfly Africa Limited
- Account Officer at Lasol Nigeria Enterprises
- W-Holistic Business Solutions Trainee Consultant Recruitment
- Business Development Manager at GOF Autos Nigeria LTD
- Customer Service Assosicates at Timekeepers International Limited
- Interior Architect (Design & Sales) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Executive Driver at Hausba Smarthomes Limited