Founded in 1989, Human Edge Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading human resource consulting and staffing services companies.
Today, we work closely with many of Nigeria’s best and brightest business organizations, helping them to achieve their vision through optimum use of their most valuable asset – their people. Our wide range of professional support services are designed to help our clients to attract, engage and retain the talent they need to achieve their long-term goals.
Our clientele is made up of a diverse set of organizations, many of which are industry leaders in their own right. We believe their continuing success is the best measure of ours.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for implementing the company’s financial and administrative policies, procedures, and systems as well as ensuring compliance on same.
You will also be expected to:
• Ensure compliance with generally acceptable accounting principles, practices, and procedures
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements
• Prepare monthly payroll
• Assist external auditors during statutory audits
• Degree-qualified in Accounting
• 3-5 years post NYSC experience
• Professional qualifications such as ICAN/ACCA or an MBA will be an added advantage
• Good administrative skills
• Computer literate with good understanding of standard accounting software packages
• Be up-to-date concerning changes in regulations and legislations in the financial industry
To apply online, please send a comprehensive Résumé to email@example.com quoting the job reference as subject of your e-mail or send an application and resume direct to the Head, Staffing Services Division,
Human Edge Limited,
9B Onipinla Lane
Off James Oluleye Street (Harmony Enclave)
Adeniyi Jones Ikeja,