The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the National Oil Company of Nigeria and a major player in the Nigerian and International Oil and Gas Industry. The Corporation has exciting prospects and operations across the complete value chain of Oil and Gas covering, Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors.
As part of our efforts in repositioning the Corporation for growth and operational excellence, we are looking to bring on board dynamic and ambitious young graduates and experienced professionals who will create a strategic springboard to maximize the benefits accruable Nigeria and Nigerians from the Oil and Gas Industry.
Successful candidates can look forward to a challenging, culturally diverse and team based workplace. This is in addition to exceptional development opportunities and competitive total reward package offered by the Corporation.
Method of Application
Deadline: 16th October, 2012 (6 weeks from the date of publication, Tuesday, September 4, 2012)
If you meet the requirements for the above positions and are interested in pursuing a career with NNPC, please complete the online application form and upload your CV and credentials.
As part of your application process, you will be required to enter an email address and password for registration on this website. You can then use these credentials to log in through the Login Form provided for further instructions.
Please note the following
- No paper application will be accepted.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- NNPC will not be responsible for applications submitted on any other website.
- All applications must be received within 6 weeks from the date of this publication.
- Applicants are to indicate Job Reference for the position they wish to apply for (applicable to Experienced Professionals).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No payment whatsoever is required for submission of employment applications to NNPC