Graduate Job Vacancy at Juan Industries Limited
Posted on: 15 March, 2016
Deadline: 15 April, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Juan Industries Limited
Juan Industries Limited is a leading indigenous chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition. We are into supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
- The Accountant will be responsible for the compilation, reconciliation and analysis of financial information used to prepare account entries including but not limited to the general ledger, income, balance sheet reconciliations and extended services.
- The Accountant will work with various accounting and operations personnel on process improvement and documenting policies and procedures.
- Responsible to prepare cash flow statements, budgets and bank reconciliation statements.
- Prepare annual and quarterly audits.
- Responsible for preparing daily bookkeeping
- The Accountant must prepare biweekly and monthly financial statements
- Responsible for the preparation of other key financial analytical reports for management
- Responsible for processing accounts payable and accounts receivables for the company
- She/he is responsible for enforcing company credit policy and ensuring collections are made accordingly.
- The Accountant will be responsible to assist in processing staff payroll.
- She/he will be responsible for preparing financial analysis and communicate results to the Manager.
- Prepare sales, expense, vendor and debtors report on a weekly basis
- Prepare monthly accrual journal entries and reconcile accounts, working with various departments to resolve any discrepancies.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for tax.
- Ensure constant auditing and maintaining internal controls set by company management.
- Responsible for Month-end close processes, account analysis, review of account reconciliations.
- Monthly management reporting plus ad-hoc reports.
- Daily analysis of the company’s treasury position and sales summary
- Assist with special projects and additional duties as assigned.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Minimum HND/ Degree in Accounting or any related discipline, from a recognized institution
- Minimum of a year post NYSC working experience in a similar environment.
- Self-starter with proven problem solving is mandatory.
- Above average Computer literary & MS Office knowledge. Quick Books would be a plus.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel (formulas, V-Look ups) and common accounting software packages (e.g peach tree).
- Detail-oriented with a priority for accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Good organizational skills with a pro-active positive attitude.
- Work well in a team environment.
Competitive and Commensurate with including incentives and allowances based on experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Application who apply more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Juan Industries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Commercial Manager at the Coca-Cola Company
- Export Logistics Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Jobs at Denna Rossi Limited
- Business Development Manager at a Mutinational FMCG Company - Aldelia Limited
- Operations Accountant at a Manufacturing Company - Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO) at a Leading Indigenous Manufacturer - Execution Edge
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Sosaco Nigeria Limited (SNL)