Graduate Jobs at Enugu State Government
Posted on: 15 March, 2016
Deadline: 5 April, 2016
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Enugu State Government
Enugu State Government - Following the exorbitant amount quoted by companies for the cleaning of the Enugu State New Secretariat, the State Government has opted for the engagement of volunteers for the exercise.
In the light of the foregoing, application is hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to be engaged as:
- Interested persons are required to possess a minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Considering the services to be rendered, the age limit of interested persons would be between 20 - 30 years.
- Ability to work under pressure, with little or no supervision
- Skill and Ability to clean very well will be added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their curriculum vitae and photocopies of relevant credentials, which should be forwarded to
The Head of Service,
Enugu State Government,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enugu State GovernmentSimilar Jobs
- Visits Officer at the British High Commission (BHC)
- U.S. Embassy Recruiting for Mail Clerk
- British High Commission (BHC) Recruiting for Chevening Scholarships Officer
- Director, Technical Services at The National Sugar Development Council
- Latest Vacancies at The West African Power Pool (WAPP)
- Political Advisor at the British High Commission (BHC)
- Executive Secretary at the Kwara State Health Insurance Agency
- Ongoing Recruitment at The U.S. Embassy