Graduate Jobs at Enugu State Government
Posted on: 15 March, 2016
Deadline: 5 April, 2016
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Enugu State Government
Enugu State Government - Following the exorbitant amount quoted by companies for the cleaning of the Enugu State New Secretariat, the State Government has opted for the engagement of volunteers for the exercise.
In the light of the foregoing, application is hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to be engaged as:
- Interested persons are required to possess a minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Considering the services to be rendered, the age limit of interested persons would be between 20 - 30 years.
- Ability to work under pressure, with little or no supervision
- Skill and Ability to clean very well will be added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their curriculum vitae and photocopies of relevant credentials, which should be forwarded to
The Head of Service,
Enugu State Government,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enugu State GovernmentSimilar Jobs
- European Union (EU) Political Officers Recruitment
- The British Council Recruiting for Examinations Officers
- Project Management Specialists at the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
- The U.S Embassy Recruiting for Telephone Operators
- High Commission of Canada Recruitment for Consultants
- The U.S. Embassy Recruiting for Public Health Administrative Management Specialist
- High Commission of India Recruitment for Entry-level Messengers
- U.S. Embassy Recruitment for Safety Program Coordinator