Graduate Jobs at Enugu State Government
Posted on: 15 March, 2016
Deadline: 5 April, 2016
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Enugu State Government
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Enugu State Government - Following the exorbitant amount quoted by companies for the cleaning of the Enugu State New Secretariat, the State Government has opted for the engagement of volunteers for the exercise.
In the light of the foregoing, application is hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to be engaged as:
- Interested persons are required to possess a minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Considering the services to be rendered, the age limit of interested persons would be between 20 - 30 years.
- Ability to work under pressure, with little or no supervision
- Skill and Ability to clean very well will be added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their curriculum vitae and photocopies of relevant credentials, which should be forwarded to
The Head of Service,
Enugu State Government,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enugu State GovernmentSimilar Jobs
- Public Health Specialist (Deputy Director for Programs) at the U.S. Embassy
- Consultant at the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Latest Recuitment at The Federal Fire Service
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Edo State Civil Service Commission (PART 4)
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Edo State Civil Service Commission (PART 3)
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Edo State Civil Service Commission (PART 2)
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Edo State Civil Service Commission (PART 1)
- Graduate Community Liaison Officer at the British High Commission (BHC)