Graduate Job Vacancy at VoguePay.Com
Posted on: 14 March, 2016
Deadline: 19 March, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at VoguePay
VoguePay.com, a the leading online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online. We hereby require from a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of:
Ref No: VPGA16
- Developing and maintaining website content and layout;
- Development of all marketing and packaging design materials;
- Creating e-mail campaigns to our internal subscriber list;
- Assisting with social media campaign graphics.
- Be able to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Demonstrate proven graphic designing experience.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers;
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professional regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Analytical skill, artistic ability, communication skills, computer skills, creativity and time management skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs and portfolio (as a link or attachment) to email@example.com with the email subject "VPGD16."
Note: Candidate should include samples of works done in application.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VoguePaySimilar Jobs
- Medical Call Centre Agent at Imisi Partners
- Drivers at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at AiQ Capital Management Limited
- Fund Manager at AT&A Asset Management Limited
- Scrum Master at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Head Of Internal Operations at a Non-Banking Financial Organisation - Fadac Resources
- HR Assistant at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)