Industrial Attachment Recruitment at JAGAL Group
Posted on: 14 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
This purpose of this policy is to provide guidelines on how requests for Student Industrial Attachment would be treated by Nigerdock Nigeria Plc-PZE.
- There must be a request from signed by an approving authority of the candidate’s school requesting Nigerdock to provide an internship programme for the candidate within a certain period of time.
- The prospective Industrial Attachment candidate must be reside within the Lagos metropolis.
- The number of IT students within the organization must not be more than 10 at any given point of time.
- Any candidate coming in for Industrial Attachment purposes will not be housed in the Nigerdock accommodation premises.
- There shall be no extension of the programmed or offer of employment at the expiration of the IT tenure.
- Where a candidate is deemed fit to be offered an appointment at the expiration of his/her IT, an approval must be sought from the Managing Director through the HR department. Such a candidate must still go through the Nigerdock recruitment and assessment process.
- The Company will pay an allowance at the approved rate to the candidate at the end of every month served.
- IT candidates will be required to work Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm with one hour break period during the course of the working day.
- An IT candidate is not entitled to overtime and weekend/public holiday work or pay
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on Jagal HRSmart Portal
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Accrete Petroleum Limited
- Pipelines Engineer at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
- Delivery Driver at Project Debbas Limited
- IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge School
- Job Openings at Hyprops Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at ALE