Jobs in a Financial Institution via Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 14 March, 2016
Deadline: 26 March, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a reputable finance institution located in Rivers State requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Degree or equivalent in Accountant.
- Minimum of 6 years work experience.
go to method of application »
- Liaise directly with the Credit Risk team to identify Credit Risk Reporting and Regulatory needs
- Prepare documentation for regulatory compliance
- Assess the credit risk for the bank
- Support projects and system changes for the Banks Risk Management Framework
- At least 5 years credit risk experience
- Familiar with Credit Risk management systems
- Commercial Banking Credit experience preferred
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with JOB TITLE AS SUBJECT
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at OneFi
- Graduate Sales Executives at a MicroFinance Bank - Workplace Centre Limited
- Career Opportunity at CitiBank
- Job Openings at CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited
- Credit Risk Analysts at Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited
- Jobs at a Leading Nigerian Bank Via Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Airtime Sales Executives at a Financial Technology Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Marketing Jobs at a Mortgage Bank - Bleuapple Consulting