Total Facilities Management Ltd is a Facilities Management Company in Nigeria. It was established on May 12, 1997 to deliver high quality facilities management value to both the public and private sectors.
Our value offering of integrated facilities management services seeks to assist our numerous clients to achieve their achieve objectives and derive optimum benefits from their investments. We have specialists’ skills and experiences in facilities management/maintenance and also provide soft services especially in the areas of landscaping, cleaning, integrated pest management, waste management & other environmental maintenance services.
POSITION SUMMARY: To have oversight function, coordinate & organize various FM Project Teams and implement SLA & HSE across various sites.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Facilities Management, Project Management & Administration
- Develop financial proposals to prospects
- Drive & implement excellent customer service experience through project teams
- Oversee & coordinate various FM Project Teams
- Implement Service Level Agreement, HSE & Client Expectations across various projects
- Project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors;
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises;
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities;
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as maintenance, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling etc;
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation;
- Keeping staff safe:
- Planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising current premises;
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences
- Strong Project Management & FM Skills
- Ability to lead & manage people and think strategically
- Excellent eye for details and aesthetics
- Strong Analytic & Decision-making skills
- Masters Degree in FM and/or FMP/CFM Certification; Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture or related discipline.
- Minimum 6 years experience in FM, 3 of which should be at a senior/mid-management level, preferably in a large/medium size organization.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills;
- Procurement and negotiation skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload;
- Time management skills;
- Project management skills;
- Strong Administrative skills;
- Research skills and the ability to draw information from various sources, including people;
- Clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents;
- Teamworking skills and the ability to lead and motivate others;
- IT skills;
- A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
- Emotionally Intelligent
- Aggressive in getting results
- Driven & Self-motivated
Method of Application
Kindly indicate the job title as the subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.