implementing and completing a multisectorial project in Yobe state throughout all its different phases as well as the appropriate management of its specific scope, schedule, resources, quality, risks, representation, coordination and contractual requirements.
You’re a seasoned Project Management Professional
- You have a Master’s Degree in project management or social sciences, health/nutrition, development (or other related field) ideally completed with a certificate/training in project management;
- You have proven multisector project cycle management experience at a senior level for at least 2 years in an INGO;
- You are familiar with ECHO, EU, OFDA and/or DfiD reporting and regulations;
You’re a super communicator
- You have experience working with colleagues who do not speak your language. You are used to explaining your work in non-technical terms.
- You are comfortable explaining policies & procedures to a team.
- You stay calm & like talking to colleagues to find solutions to their problems.
- You contribute to team reports & are able to succinctly summarize & analyze current field activities.
Your work style builds trust within your team
- You are highly organized & pay attention to small details. You are calm under pressure, & able to easily adapt to changing circumstances.
- You identify training needs and work with the HR dept to develop and implement relevant trainings.
- You are goal-oriented while also being genuinely committed to helping others succeed.