The MacTay Group, is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
To aid top management to effectively manage the asset base of the Group by developing, recommending, implementing/coordinating program and policies encompassing the following:
- Performance management
- Learning and Development
- Payroll and Benefits
- Career management, succession planning, and outplacement
- Employee services
Major Responsibilities Employment/Staffing
- Identify and recruit on a timely and organized basis the talent needed to help the Group move its clients’ businesses ahead.
- Develop, recommend and maintain competitive and creative compensation programs for all employees.
- In collaboration with department heads create effective performance review and MBO programs which are designed to measure individual performance and to identify opportunities for improvement and challenges.
Training and Development
- Identify, recommend and, as necessary, conduct programs intended to aid individuals and groups in improving their job performance.
- To manage the Senior LDS Consultant to ensure that all external training programs are facilitated to a high standard.
- To work with the LDS team to develop new training programs are created and implemented according to client needs.
Payroll and Benefits
- To review, develop, recommend and administer cost-efficient, appropriate benefit programs.
- To oversee the Payroll and Benefits department to ensure that all schedules and remittances are up to date.
Career Management, Succession Planning & Outplacement
Work closely with top management to:
- Identify high potential employees.
- Develop career programs for those important to our continual growth as a company.
- Establish appropriate programs and timelines to assist a smooth transition for those who may be entering or exiting their positions.
- Identify, recommend, implement/coordinate programs to encourage the maximum productivity of employees, both as individuals and as members of a team.
- Function as counsel to individual employees, department heads and top management.
The performance of these responsibilities presumes full attention to:
- Equitable treatment of all employees within a business context.
- The rules, regulations and laws promulgated by local, State and Federal authorities which impact on the terms and conditions of employment of all employees.
- Cost impact of all programs on the financial health of the Group.
- Develop effective relationships with all departments throughout.
- Pursue professional growth opportunities.
- Participate in, and seek leadership roles within, organizations and activities which help the Group in the industry and community.
- Should possess HR qualification such as CIMP or CIPD at a chartered level.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- A minimum of seven years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, preferred.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management.
go to method of application »
The Finance Clerk is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations. The Finance and Administration Clerk must comply with the Financial Administration Act, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and municipal financial by-laws, policies and procedures.
The Finance Administration Clerk reports to the Senior Accountant and is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services. This includes processing and monitoring payments and expenditures and preparing and monitoring the payroll system. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that municipal finances are accurate and up to date, that staff are paid in a timely and appropriate manner and that vendors and suppliers are paid within established time limits.
- The Accounting Clerk performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department including:
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs (SAP).
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigates questionable data.
- 1-2 years experience working in a finance department.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- The candidate should ideally be working towards a relevant finance qualification such as ACCA, ICAN.
Method of Application
Use links below to apply on Workable