Founded on the 9th Day of January, 1969, Berger Paints Nigeria Plc is a leader in the manufacturing, development, distribution and sale of paints and coatings to professional, Industrial, commercial and retail customers in Nigeria. We operate in 5 business segements; Decorative, Industrial coatings, Marine and Protecton coatings, Automotive/Vehicle refinishes and Wood Preservers and finishes. Our portfolio includes well known brands such as Luxol,Texcote and Superstar.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- To oversee the administration of the departmental workflow and KPIs
- Manage credit risks and total receivables portfolio
- Lead the debt recovery drive
- Ensure adequate risk assessment and evaluation of new debts
- Monitor and control credit limits and perform periodic receivables impairment testing
- Coordinate all credit activities to assist in reducing exposure to bad debt.
- Monitor the accurate reporting of credit sales.
- Proactively assess credit worthiness for new customers.
- Check and approve journal entry into the general ledger.
- Liaise with other units for effective credit transaction processing
- Attend to other functions assigned by the line manager
The ideal candidate for this position should:
- Have a first degree in Economics, Finance or related numerate discipline.
- Have a minimum of 5(five) years’ post-qualification experience in the Manufacturing or a well structured organisation.
- Membership of a credit or risk management professional body will be an added advantage.
- Have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must have a flexible approach to work and be able to work under pressure.
- Have a CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values- Customer Response, Team Work, Integrity and discipline
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.