Job in a Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service Firm via StreSERT
Posted on: 11 March, 2016
Deadline: 11 April, 2016
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
A pioneer and Market Leader in the Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service Industry dedicated to ensuring international best practice in its Operations, and Service output currently seeks the service of an enthusiastic and innovative Administrator to manage the School of Dry-cleaning.
- Direct all operational aspects of the Foundation (Customer Service, Human Resources, General Administration, etc) in a manner that supports the achievement of the Foundation’s social responsibility.
- Ensure that the organization’s vision is fully understood, interpreted and translated into achievable operational plan.
- Drive the development and implementation of the service plans for the Foundation.
- Responsible for implementing activities in accordance with project or activity budgets.
- Provide an enabling environment for the organization’s expectations to time and quality.
- Develop work plans, budgets and progress reports to ensure that all areas of work performance or departments are properly staffed and directed.
- Provide training, coaching, development and motivation to bring out the best in each team member.
- Ensure that the Foundation is managed with high ethical standard, and in compliance with all government regulations.
- Ensure that all risk associated with the Foundation’s operations are proactively identified and mitigated at all time.
- Ensure adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s Policy, Processes and Procedures at all time.
- Evaluate regularly the effectiveness of operations, to see that policies are being observed and that goals are being attained.
- Liaise with and attend meetings or functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Plan departmental/functional training budgets, forecast cost and delegate numbers as required by organizational planning and budget.
- Design training courses and programs necessary to meet training needs or manage these activities through external providers.
- Organize training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Ensure the safekeeping of organization’s assets, including structures, equipment, inventory and cash.
- Provide operational support to the Chief Executive Officer of the Foundation.
- Provide operational reports (weekly, Monthly, Ad-hoc) as required to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Education: Minimum of BSC/ HND in Social Sciences or other relevant degrees.
- Work Experience: >10 years cumulative experience; 7-8 years must be in supervisory role and four years experience must be in a similar position.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants’ should forward all applications to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Administrator’ as subject of mail before 10th April, 2016.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at an Industrial Cleaning Services Firm
- Sales Executives at E-Terra Technologies Limited
- Community Sanitation Worker at the Cleaner Lagos Initiative