RTS Global Partners was officially launched on 30th September 2012, based on the high demand and requests from its trusted network of clients. RTS is part of RAW Group, operating successfully since 2002.
RTS Global Partners is the first company of its type in Africa & Middle East to provide superior executive advisory, management consulting, talent scouting, succession planning and strategic talent outsourcing solutions to predominately family-based business groups and conglomerates.
Our Client, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
As an Account Manager you are responsible for hotel account management initially. You support in the acquisition of new hotels in a specific area in the COUNTRY. You create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to the Client. You inform hotels about our Client. You provide hotels the (initial) training on how to use The intranet s system. You will assist the Supply Manager of the Client in Ghana.On the improvement of hotel availability and supply in order to support the Client in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
This fulltime position will be based in the GHANA office.
- Visit the important hotels in the area;
- Support the Clients-strategy for hotel availability and supply within COUNTRY;
- Promote the Clients brand name and its online reservation services to hotels;
- Responsible for area coverage;
- Liase with hotels on allotment, availability and supply;
- Rate checks and competitor checks;
- Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions;
- Providing hotels with information by mail and email, including follow-ups;
- Follow up on cancellations and evaluations;
- Accompany and train hotels on how to use the extranet and rates & availability system;
- Support hotels with regards to the Client's system;
- Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels;
- Check statistics in the control room and follow up.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 years of experience in a relevant account management function;
- Fluent English and … speaker and writer
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- Hotel School or University background preferred;
- Driver’s license;
- Availability to travel 50% of the time;
- You already have a work permit to work in Ghana
Method of Application
To apply, visit RTS Global Partners Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale