Sales Representatives at Literamed
Posted on: 11 March, 2016
Deadline: 24 March, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lantern Books
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
Candidate must have:
- Passion and drive for selling
- Target and result oriented
- Relationship builder
- Good response to cold calling
- Ability to work with personal initiatives
- Prioritize work, handle pressure and take day-to-day journey plan to boost the company sales
- Serving existing accounts, obtain orders and establishes new account, sourcing for new prospective customers.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Admin or any related field
- 2 years of experience in sales.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org , using the job title and state of interest as subject of the email example Sales Representative (Calabar).
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lantern BooksSimilar Jobs
- Portuguese Translators & Interpreters at TDSP Translators
- Web Master at Nigerian Top Secret
- Graduate Social Media Intern at Iconway Media
- Writers at 24hours Reporter
- Sports Presenters at Winning Blue Communications
- Digital Technical Producer - Igbo at the BBC World Service
- Sales Manager, West Africa (Satellite & Broadcasting) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Female Content Associate at Madivas Mag