Sales Representatives at Literamed
Posted on: 11 March, 2016
Deadline: 24 March, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lantern Books
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
Candidate must have:
- Passion and drive for selling
- Target and result oriented
- Relationship builder
- Good response to cold calling
- Ability to work with personal initiatives
- Prioritize work, handle pressure and take day-to-day journey plan to boost the company sales
- Serving existing accounts, obtain orders and establishes new account, sourcing for new prospective customers.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Admin or any related field
- 2 years of experience in sales.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to email@example.com , using the job title and state of interest as subject of the email example Sales Representative (Calabar).
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lantern BooksSimilar Jobs
- Driver at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Creative Editor at Iconway Media
- Broadcast Journalist (Video) at the BBC World Service
- Social Media Executive at iflix Nigeria
- Media Producer/Co-founder at Next up Africa
- Jobs at The News Chronicle
- Main Female Presenter at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Writers Needed at Open Journals Nigeria Magazine (OJN Mag)